Experience: 11 – 15 years
No. of Position: 1 Position
Location : Hyderabad / Chennai
- Define, design, develop and support the architecture of Head-End System product used in the Smart-Grid Solution by collaborating with technical and non-technical business stakeholders efficiently.
- Collaborate with peer architects, Systems Engineering and Product Management and other technical and non-technical stakeholders in the current product development process
- Formulate and communicate technical vision and strategy to business and technical stakeholders
- Create and improve software using the design patterns, refactoring and development best practices
- Create database queries and scripts for multiple database engines (Oracle and SQL Server)
- Mentor development teams around sound design and coding practices
- Respond quickly to changes in requirements
- Participate in Project planning and Estimation
- Prepare the architectural document artefacts
- Assist with testing software in a live environment
- Execute architectural design spikes
- Evaluate third party software products used in the solution as needed
- Provide detailed & accurate estimates for code development efforts.
- Conduct code, design and architectural reviews
- Support and adhere to Company’s Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Travel as needed to workshops and for any meetings at internal or external customer sites.
- Experience with Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Framework 4.5, WCF, WPF, and Unit Testing Frameworks
- Experience using UML modeling and diagramming tools like Enterprise Architect, MS Visio
- Experience in responsive User Interface Development for the web desktop and mobile devices
- Experience using Messaging using MSMQ, SOA using REST, SOAP RPC, HTTP, TCP IP, UDP Protocols
- Experience using Oracle and SQL Server
- Familiarity in use of distributed caching solutions and products
- Familiarity with Open Source libraries like Unity IoC, Automapper, Enterprise Library
- Experience with database performance troubleshooting for Oracle and/or SQL Server is desired
- Knowledge and Experience around the Java platform is a plus
- Familiarity using Solaris, Linux is a plus
- Exposure to performance and scalability improvement is desired
- Good written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Out of the box thinking and creative problem solving skills is desired
|Job Category||Offshore Openings|