Exp: 8 to 10 Years
No. of Positions: 1
Full Stack Developer with strong technical and digital banking domain experience and currently working in Digital banking Mobile/Web applications. Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint in large scale digital transformation projects. Candidate should have recent working experience with bank for Digital Channel in developing client facing Mobile or Online banking applications used by large volume of clients.
- Must have working experience in Java 8, 11, Spring Boot 1 and 2, Angular 9 and above, typescript, Node JS 10 and above
- Must have AWS working experience on serverless architecture (Lambda, ECS Fargate, SQS, API Gateway)
- Experience in using and configuring AWS Cloud services CloudWatch, X-Ray, Insights for application monitoring and logs and setting up CloudWatch dashboards for different components.
- Must have experience in Docker and containerize both Angular and Microservices apps
- Experience in Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component-based architecture provided by Angular
- Must have experience in implementing security using OAuth or JWE token with Authorizer
- Must have implemented resiliency framework such as resiliance4j for microsercices API
- Experience in creating Infrastructure as Code (terraform) to create resources in AWS Cloud
- Must have Retail/Business banking experience (Bill pay, Money transfer, Zelle Pay, Check Deposit)
- Experience developing web application with responsive to tablet/mobile devices
- Experience in migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Experience in analyzing performance issues using tools like JMeter and identifying root cause to fix.
- Experience in creating pipeline using Gitlab for both build and deploy to provision applications in AWS or OpenStack cloud
- Must have experience in unit test case creation for both API and UI and integrate with build pipeline
- Experience with static code analyzer (SoanQuebe, Veracode etc) and able to resolve vulnerabilities reported
|Job Category||Onshore Openings|