Website BPMLINKS LLC
- Responsible for carrying out business, testing and training requirements gathering along with workflow analysis, gap analysis, user stories, test case development and functional design.
- Conduct Pega DCO/Elaboration sessions with Business SMEs, Developers and Lead System Architect’s to directly capture, organize and manage business specifications inside of Pega
- Provide overall project effort estimation along with Scrum planning, generating the Application Profiler in the Pega PRPC tool and running the application accelerator that creates the basis of the application to be developed.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage Pega functionality.
- Demonstrate Pega capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards, policies and facilitate documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements.
- Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- Work with the Lead System Architect (LSA) to ensure the Product is based on optimum level of OOTB Pega features/framework usage.
- Guide the Product Owner and influence the client’s direction and the development team by leveraging CRM/BPM/Agile knowledge.
- Ensure coordination with various stakeholders during Product release plan, Test Coordination, and Deployment implementation.
- Play an active role in configuring the solution and supporting the technical team for any custom development required.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (any) or related field plus five years of progressive experience in any position/title providing experience with PEGA.
Special Requirements: Qualifying experience must include experience with PEGA.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: HR Manager, BPMlinks LLC, 1700 North Dixie Highway, Boca Raton, FL, 33432.