Website BPMLINKS LLC
- Collect business and technical requirements by leading requirements gathering and take them through the project lifecycle from ideation to deployment.
- Serve as the liaison between the business and IT in order to supply technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Offers analysis throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Conduct Pega DCO/Elaboration sessions with Business SMEs, Developers and Lead System Architect’s to directly capture, organize and manage business specifications inside of Pega PRPC
- Develop strong business relationships with other product partners and related teams, interacting with mid to senior management.
- Provide overall project effort estimation along with Scrum planning, generating the Application Profiler in the Pega PRPC tool and running the application accelerator that creates the basis of the application to be developed.
- Partner with Enterprise Architect, Lead System Architect and Product Owners to develop Business and Process Architecture documents at the initial phase of the project.
- Design of application business data model in consultation with the lead business architect.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega7 functionality – including frameworks and OOTB Capability.
- Ensure coordination with various stakeholder during Product release plan, Test Coordination, and Deployment implementation
- Enable team members by providing guidance and advice on Business Architecture issues like Data Modeling, Application Integration, Process flow and Business Rules
Position Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management or related field plus two years of work experience in any position/title providing
experience with PEGA.
Special Requirements: Qualifying experience must include experience with PEGA.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: HR Manager, BPMlinks LLC, 1700 North Dixie Highway, Boca Raton, FL, 33432.