Website BPMLINKS LLC
- Participate in the requirement gathering, grooming sessions to understand project goals and prioritizes with stakeholders, product owner, program management.
- Conduct Pega DCO/Elaboration sessions with Business SMEs, Developers and Lead System Architect’s to directly capture, organize and manage business specifications inside of Pega PRPC
- Analyze requirements made by business stakeholders to meet project functional requirements and direct development team from requirement gathering through the delivery of final Product.
- Analyze and translate stakeholder requirements into functional specifications, use cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams and data flow/data model diagrams.
- Providing overall project effort estimation along with Scrum planning, generating the Application Profiler in the Pega PRPC tool and running the application accelerator that creates the basis of the application to be developed.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality. Working with Clipboard, Rules inspector and Tracer for troubleshooting the bugs and issues.
- Determine sizing, delivery dates and then allocation to sprints. Providing inputs during user story elaboration to describe the technical approach, tasks, unit test scenarios and action items.
- System performance monitoring by using Guardrail Reports, Alert Logs, Performance Analyzer, DB Tracer, SMA etc. to ensure application functioning is as per business expectation.
- Actively involved in identifying test scenarios and test data for Unit, Functional, System, Integration and UAT Testing and will support defect triaging and defect management for the project thus ensuring that the critical requirements will not be missed.
- Actively participate in assisting the production support team with troubleshooting and debugging of complex systems, identify root causes, and make practical suggestions with proof-based technical reasoning.
- Work with other implementation teams enabling and educating with regards to unit testing and integration testing of application functionality.
- Provide operational walk-throughs of the user stories and application to business, development and QA teams and serves as a liaison between stakeholders and technical teams. Supporting QA and UAT users for business validations.
- Analyze and document reusable components by following the standard guardrails, designing solutions that are built for change using PRPC components like Decision tables and Decision trees and Data Transforms for developers.
- Responsible for scheduling and tracking development progress and co-ordinate with QA/UAT if any outstanding issues. Coordinating with the Quality Assurance team ensuring availability of test data and resolving/mitigate bugs identified during functionality validation.
Position Requirements: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems/Information Assurance, Electrical And/or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (Any) Or related field.
Special Requirements: Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: HR Manager, BPM links LLC, 1700 North Dixie Highway, Boca Raton, FL, 33432.