Location: 1700 North Dixie Highway, Boca Raton, FL, 33432
- Comfortable working in an Agile scrum environment.
- Analyze, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance & implementation of PRPC automated business processes for customer-oriented architecture.
- Use connectors and services in PRPC to connect to external systems.
- Involve in creating class structures, work flows, Properties, Activities, Service Rules, Declarative expressions, Validation Rules, Decision rules, Data tables, Agents, SLA’s,
- Design Object Model (Class Diagrams), Functional Model (Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams) for software applications using UML.
- Write Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Work on web services like Restful, JMS and SOAP.
- Work on the Declare Index to store the data into the tables used to generate reports.
- Convert Pega Agents to Job Schedulers background process using Queue Processor
- Work with SLA’s in setting the goal time and deadline for cases after specific actions like Case Initiation and Process and Pending are taken on them.
- Gather requirements from Business Analysts and discuss with the lead on the approach suggested to be followed or not.
- Implement various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, Decision Rules and When Rules.
- Presenting the Playbacks to the business after the development.
- Understand on integration, agents, file listeners, connectors, services etc.
- Support the SSA and Testing team to define the DevOps and Test automation process to push value to production as quickly as possible.
Position Requirements Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (any) or related field plus two years of work experience in any position/title providing experience with PEGA.
Special Requirements: Qualifying experience must include experience with PEGA.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: HR Manager, BPMlinks LLC, 1700 North Dixie Highway, Boca Raton, FL, 33432.