Location: 1700 North Dixie Highway, Boca Raton, FL, 33432.
- Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry and design and architectural pattern.
- Perform code reviews and ensure the solution is compliance with Pega guardrails with a healthy guardrail score, review alert logs, running PAL.
- Lifecycle Management, integration with external systems, Project Estimation, Performance Tuning and Deployment process.
- Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals.
- Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements.
- Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset.
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Review and analyze technical assignments or challenges that are related to low to medium risk deliverables and that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternative technology domains.
- Design rule set and governance to ensure the rule sets are developed appropriately in the respective layers to align with ‘enterprise’s re-usability’ needs.
- Devise rule set versioning strategy, Branching strategy and Manage rule set versioning, release management and the deployment processes.
- Participate in DCO/requirements workshops and ensure that the requirements are achievable in Pega with less customization.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (any) or related field plus five years of progressive experience in any position/title providing experience with ETL and Teradata.
Qualifying experience must include experience with ETL and Teradata.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: HR Manager, BPMlinks LLC, 1700 North Dixie Highway, Boca Raton, FL, 33432.