Location: 1700 North Dixie Highway, Boca Raton, FL, 33432
- Ability to translate business need to solution(policy, process, data, and technology)
- Gather information from stakeholders, cross-functional teams and subject matter experts to analyze business needs and document requirements to support the design, development and testing of a Pega implementation
- Conduct Pega DCO/Elaboration sessions with Business SMEs, Developers and Lead System Architect’s to directly capture, organize and manage business specifications inside of Pega PRPC.
- Have analytical and critical thinking, and business analysis skills including the ability to explain key concepts.
- Work with the other Business System Analysts and other Business Architects across the delivery lifecycle to define process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing.
- Be a key player in agile process management, daily grooming sessions, analyzing, scoping and accepting user stories.
- Craft user stories, get group consensus and enter into an agile project management software system.
- Provides process flow and other system diagramming as and where needed.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management or related field plus two years of experience in any position/title providing
experience with PEGA.
Qualifying experience must include experience with PEGA.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: HR Manager, BPMlinks LLC, 1700 North Dixie Highway, Boca Raton, FL, 33432.