Fullstack Sr. Developer/Lead
Number Of Openings : 1
Client : One Of leading Bank
Candidates should be experienced with software development and willing to learn new platforms as needed.
Experience with web frameworks, API development, and/or AWS experience are all directly applicable to this job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Developing front end applications using Angular for presentation layer and Java 8/11 for API development
· Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web based applications built on latest technologies
· Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
· Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
· Mentoring developers on design patterns, best practices and DevOps trade-offs
· Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
· Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
· Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
· Participate in Agile Planning and Ceremonies
· Develop and maintain high quality code using industry best practices
· Foster and maintain good relationships with internal business partners to ensure process are integrated to support expected customer service levels
· Work with line of business and IT partners for understanding and ensure that solutions meet requirements
· Research and resolve problems which require knowledge, judgment and handling beyond staff experience and knowledge
· Facilitate solution architecture while maintaining the overall BOK Enterprise Architectural requirements
· Minimum 6+ years of experience.
· Experience with Angular and Java SpringBoot
· Highly skilled professional with development as well as testing knowledge.
· Candidate with skills of test automation along with development.
· Participate in test automation using standard tools like Karma, Jasmine, Junit, Selenium, Perfecto, Robot Framework.
· Candidate should be well versed with Agile methodology.
· Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Previous experience with public facing web sites is preferred.
· Understand and implement coding best practices to deliver a high-quality code.
· Understand and implement secure coding practices related to internet facing applications
· Ability to debug code, identify issues and fix the defects.
· Knowledge of Web Analytics and Accessibility guidelines related to web application
· Experience with version control and CICD tools like – Git, TFS/Azure DevOps, GoCD etc..
· Familiarity with application life cycle management tools like Rally, Jira, Version One.