Role: JAVA API
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 1 year
• Strong experience in Java 8, Spring Framework, REST, Micro services.
• 5+ years’ experience developing and managing API applications
• 5+ years’ experience with Java as well as building SOA based applications.
• 2+ years building Production-Scale APIs using platforms such as Apigee, MuleSoft, Azure API
• Experience in gateway and integration technologies (file, API, SOAP and RESTful JSON Web Services, JWT, Web Service Security).
• 2+ years working with Relational Databases such as (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
• API security and performance methodologies
• Agile-based Team Development and Continuous Deployment Methodology.
• Web Service/Microservice architectures.
• Able to work in an Agile Development environment with highly developed abilities in skills such as Java, Enterprise Integration Message Patterns such as Pub/Sub, Topic, synchronous/asynchronous, and Event Notification/Streaming.
• Design Patterns to ensure continuous availability, dynamic scalability, disaster recovery, etc.
• Occasional travel may be required for company events.
|No of positions||1|