Role: Data Analytics
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6+ Months
Data Analyst Job Duties
Source, clean, analyse and report insights using good software life cycle quality controls.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Strong Python or R programming skills.
• Prior experience working with Time Series data modelling, especially in Financial and Capital Markets segment.
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statisticsde problems