Role: C++ developer with LiDAR , IR experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Chennai / Hyderabad
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products that use sensor data from LiDAR, IR, and other sensors and
develop algorithms to track movements and object recognition. You should thrive on innovative thinking and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
· Develop algorithms in C++ from LiDAR, IR and video-graphic and other such data streams to provide solutions in areas of tracking of movements.
· Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
· Work across the integrated product platform and interfaces with other programmers/ contracted companies
· Work in a high paced start-up environment
· Self-initiated and team player
Qualifications and Skills
· 2-5 years of relevant work experience
· Expertise in development of algorithms to convert data from manufacturers SDK into transactional data required for product. Strong C++ skills a must.
· Experience or knowledge of processing of point cloud LIDAR, Thermal Imaging, Video-graphic or IR data
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work